Lauren Osselton welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our website under these Terms and Conditions.
Last update: November 11, 2021
The material appearing on this website www.laurenosselton.com (hereinafter: the “Site”), is provided as either information about Lauren Osselton’s self-promotion and/or services. The owner of this Site, Lauren Osselton and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: The following Terms and Conditions Agreement (hereinafter: “TOC”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Lauren Osselton, our Site (www.laurenosselton.com), and our subsidiaries and affiliates. Your access to and use of this Site signifies your acceptance and agreement of the Terms and Conditions.
3. FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY: Any and all information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. This includes all digital content, including but not exhaustive of, email, blog, podcasts, events, any and all social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok), webinars and other content whether or not they are available for purchase, as resources or education and information only. All content mentioned does not constitute professional advice and is not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein and all channels of digital content is at your own risk.
4. COPYRIGHT: All materials created by Lauren Osselton on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Lauren Osselton.
5. LICENSE: Unless otherwise stated, Lauren Osselton and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Lauren Osselton. All intellectual property rights are reserved. If we have materials on the Site that you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license access the Site for personal use, but you may not:
(i) Modify, copy, republish, reproduce, or redistribute the materials;
(ii) Use the materials for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to: sell, rent, sub-license, or use for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
(iii) Transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lauren Osselton at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Lauren Osselton further reserves the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Site. You accept to immediately remove all links upon request.
6. LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES: This Site may contain links to third party websites and/or resources, which are not maintained by or related to us. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Lauren Osselton and Lauren Osselton is not responsible for the content contained in any linked websites nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. You acknowledge and agree that Lauren Osselton is not responsible for the availability of such links, resources and content, and does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any content, advertising, products, services, or other materials made available to or from these linked websites. You understand that Lauren Osselton accepts no liability, directly or indirectly, for any errors, damages, or omissions contained in third party websites. The intended purposes of the links provided are to improve your use of the Site, to enable you to connect with Lauren Osselton on various platforms, and to help Lauren Osselton offer their services and conduct transactions.
7. SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES: The Terms and Conditions of this Site extend to the use of any and all social media pages on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or TikTok, or post any reviews or comments regarding your use of the Service on these social media services or third party websites, we ask you to follow the following guidelines:
(i) Lauren Osselton reserves the right to remove, block and/or delete any comments that may be construes as bullying, name-calling, foul language or contrary to the Sites intended conversation of positivity, education and encouragement.
(ii) By using any and all social media pages, you verify that all information submitted is accurate and factual. Negative comments and/or complaints posted by you may be construed as claims about Lauren Osselton and may be subject to legal claims.
(iii) You further agree to privatively contact Lauren Osselton with any concerns or suggestions prior to, and in replace of, posting publically.
8. FEEDBACK, COMMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS: With your prior permission, you agree that the Company has the right to use your feedback whether in the form of emails, submissions, surveys, comments, discussions on the Services and/or Product-related forums, calls, or otherwise, for the purpose of marketing or promoting Lauren Osselton services and/or products. You understand that any comments posted on this Site or on our Social Media Channels reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions and not of Lauren Osselton. Lauren Osselton reserves the right to comment, delete and or edit any comments posts on this Site or on our Social Media Channels.
9. SHARED INFORMATION NOT CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED: You understand that any information you provide or share with us directly or indirectly, by use of this Site will not be treated as confidential or privileged. Also, any expressed opinion by another user is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Lauren Osselton.
10. REFUNDS: There will be no refunds of any kind for any products offered by Lauren Osselton sold on or through the Site. All sales of this type are full and final. There will be a partial refund for any Services, Coaching and or otherwise, within 24 hours of purchase and by written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org if no access to the Services has commenced.
11. RESULTS NOT GUARANTEED: Lauren Osselton may share the successful results of Lauren Osselton, its users, or customers on the services or products. These examples are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee, verbally or in writing, regarding your results, future earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any kind. By accessing the Site, and or use of the Services and Products offered herein, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation. We do not guarantee that you will get any results using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing on Site, or in the use of the Services and Products offered herein, is a promise, warranty or guarantee to you of such results.
12. MODIFICATIONS AND CHANGES: Lauren Osselton reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, replace or revise these Terms and Conditions for this Site at any time and without notice. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Site after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop accessing our Site. Lauren Osselton further reserves the rights to modify, suspend or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part thereof) or products, for any reason without notice.
13. DISCLAIMER: To the extent permitted by applicable law, all material or items provided through the Site are provided “as is” and “as available,” without warranty or conditions of any kind. By accessing the Site, we do not represent or imply that we endorse any materials or items available on or linked to by the site, including, without limitation, content hosted on Third Party Sites, or that we believe any materials or items to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that your use of the Site will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and each of our advertisers, licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, investors, managers, members, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, service providers and other contractors disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Service and your use thereof.
Further, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Lauren Osselton makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the Site’s content, the content of any Site linked, or information or any other items or materials on the Site or linked to by the Site.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall Lauren Osselton or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) modification, interruption, suspension or discontinuance arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if Lauren Osselton has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Lauren Osselton shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend Lauren Osselton against all claims that may be interpreted as: libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
15. INDEMNITY: As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Lauren Osselton and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (which include legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
16. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
17. GOVERNING LAW: Any claim relating to Lauren Osselton Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Lauren Osselton linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and Lauren Osselton relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Lauren Osselton.
19. Contact: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.